High Quality Water Bottle Filling Machine Nigeria Mineral Water Bottle Washing Filling Capping Machine For Small Industries
The empty bottles are loaded manually onto the infeed air conveyor where air at high pressure from a blower is used for conveying bottles supported at the neck up to the infeed bottle transfer rotor. The air conveyor permits different bottle sizes to run without making any adjustments. Hence there is no wastage of time in conveyor adjustment on the in feed side.
NFEED AIR CONVEYOR
- Material: Stainless steel S.S.304
- Length: 8 feet
- Bottle handling with air delivering.
- Power of motor: 0.75KW
- Electricity: 1 HP
- 3 Phase 2800 RPM
MACHINE MAIN BODY
- Machine is neck holding type & it can handle PET bottles from 200ml to 2000ml in Standard Size of the Bottle only (Standard Neck only).
- Empty bottles are feed manually on to the in-feed Air conveyor.
- From there bottles are carried to the Rinsing section.
- Bottles griped by neck & get tilted on rinsing nozzles.
- Rinsed bottles are coming straight & get transferred to the filing section & are holded by
- Filed bottles are transfer to the capping section.
- Caps are put in the elevator & tightened under the revolving capping heads, while
- Coming out by out feed conveyor.
- RINSE ROTORThe automatic rinse rotor has spring loaded grippers mounted radically which pick up bottles one by one from the infeed transfer rotor. The bottle is inverted against a lever on the rinse valve to start the rinsing operation. Thus we have NO BOTTLE – NO RINSE. Bottles are washed for up to three seconds each, before draining (for removal of residual water) and up righting for transfer to the filling rotor. The rinsing medium is generally product water