Automatic Carbonated Soda Beverage Filling Line Pet Bottle Soft Drink Filling Line
The empty bottles are loaded manually onto the infeed air conveyor where air at high pressure from a blower is used for conveying bottles supported at the neck up to the infeed bottle transfer rotor. The air conveyor permits different bottle sizes to run without making any adjustments. Hence there is no wastage of time in conveyor adjustment on the in feed side
NFEED AIR CONVEYOR
- Material: Stainless steel S.S.304
- Length: 8 feet
- Bottle handling with air delivering.
- Power of motor: 0.75KW
- Electricity: 1 HP
- 3 Phase 2800 RPM
MACHINE MAIN BODY
- Machine is neck holding type & it can handle PET bottles from 200ml to 2000ml in Standard Size of the Bottle only (Standard Neck only).
- Empty bottles are feed manually on to the in-feed Air conveyor.
- From there bottles are carried to the Rinsing section.
- Bottles griped by neck & get tilted on rinsing nozzles.
- Rinsed bottles are coming straight & get transferred to the filing section & are holded by
- Filed bottles are transfer to the capping section.
- Caps are put in the elevator & tightened under the revolving capping heads, while
Coming out by out feed conveyor.
The internationally accepted and approved VENT PIPE filling principle ensures accurate level filling without spillage. The filling accuracy is +- 5ml. The fill tank level is regulated automatically by a PLC controlled electronic probe which reduces the machine speed in the vent of disrupted input product water supply. The machine speed is them restored to normal once the water supply is replenished